As a motorhome owner, you get it all; the freedom of the open road and all of the comfort and amenities of home. And just like your home, your recreational vehicle is an investment that should be protected.
Motorhome Insurance is a convenient and affordable way to keep you, your passengers, and your belongings safe while on the road.
Your motorhome policy is designed to provide the rates you want with the protection you need, with basic options such as:
- for physical damage to your recreational vehicle resulting from an accidents
- protection for your recreational vehicle resulting from fire, theft, vandalism, or even flood.
Bodily Injury Liability
- covers medical expenses to others after an accident in which you are responsible
Property Damage Liability
- covers damage caused by you to another person’s property.
Additional Coverage Options are available as well, such as:
Emergency Roadside Assistance
- offers assistance in the case of a breakdown situation, lock out situation, flat tires, and running out of gas
- example: quality sound or entertainment systems