Looking for the best value in auto insurance? UA can help you! We have access to multiple carriers and can find you the best deal in the competitive marketplace. Call us to discuss how we can put together a package that will protect you, your vehicle, and the other people around you. Basic coverage on an auto policy includes:
- you in the event you cause bodily injury or property damage to another person their property. Coverage can also pay to defend you in the event of a lawsuit due to an auto accident.
Personal-Injury Protection (PIP)
- also called no-fault insurance, coverage pays 80% up to $10K in medical expenses, and in some cases lost wages, regardless who is at fault in the accident.
Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist
- can cover your medical expenses and damages as a result of an accident with someone who has no insurance or inadequate coverage.
- helps pay for damage to your vehicle if you hit another vehicle or object. Coverage is usually subject to a deductible.
- helps pay for damage to your vehicle that is not caused by a collision such as weather damage, theft, vandalism, and chipped or broken glass.
- you with a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired due to an accident.
- will provide a tow or other roadside assistance in the event of a mechanical breakdown.